The Pink Bus is a wonderful quirky addition to a Crafty Hen Party. I can fit 6 participants on the pink bus at any one time (6 only at a time if using sewing machines) so it will be in sessions of 6 at a time. There is a pink Marquee to go with the bus and it’s arrival should be here by July 2016 so after then I can offer bigger groups.
I am happy to amend ideas to suit your party, and have given an overview below these can be adapted to use sewing machines or not.
Most Hen Parties are based on a 1 – 3 hrs session, all materials are included so I just need a space to pull up at your location and let’s get making!
Some ideas for a fabulous Hen Party or Birthday are below with prices.
Here are some Hen Party ideas to get your creative juices flowing. We would love to work with you in creating your own fabulous Hen Party so do get in touch if you’d like to mix and match or to discuss your own Hen Party ideas. Sessions range from 1.5 hr sessions to 3 hours in length and everyone leaves with a brilliant project they have made.
Fancy Pants – This is a fancy knicker making workshop for a fun and creative hen party.
The workshop will consist of the following:-
1) Introduction -Simplistic instruction and introduction to the techniques with Miss Libby Rose.
2) Fabrics & pattern: Choices of fabrics will be laces and cotton prints. We then look at the different styles of patterns available for making some super fancy pants.
3) Cutting & laying: Fabrics are laid correctly for stretch or pattern and we cut out the shapes ready for sewing up.
4) Making and Sewing: The fabrics are prepared in such a way that not a lot of stitching is required, simply sewing up a few seams will give the basic shape. The more novice sewers can create something fancy from little sewing, while those with more knowledge have the freedom to add and create something a little more technically skilled.
5) Create your look- making bows, ties for the sides, sewing on sequins and ribbons and decorating them!
The fancy pants – knickers making and decorating hen party workshop is priced at £35 p/p . This is a 1.5hr workshop. If you would like a longer session to have the workshop as part of your celebration (so there is time for food, drink mingling) please contact me to arrange extra time and we can work with this. The 1.5 hr slot is for the workshop. . X
Garters and decorations: This is a practical yet fun idea for a creative (and helpful) hen party.
This hen party workshop will consist of:-
1) A brief, simplistic introduction to sewing basics for craft projects with Miss Libby Rose.
2) Cutting and creating a Garter for the bride. This involves some sewing with elastic and decorating including bows, ribbons, & other fancy notions.
3) The main part of the session will involve a pre-arranged making party of anything that will make the big day simply fabulous and unique for the bride. This could include making table decorations, organza wedding gift bags, bows and wedding chair decor etc.
Price will be negotiated with the team on the nature of projects required.
Tu-tu’s and petticoats – This is a fun sew or no-sew making workshop for a creative hen party.
Children and youngsters can be involved in this hen party experience as we offer a sew or no-sew alternative here.
The hen party workshop will consist of the following:-
1) A brief overview of sewing for craft projects, and basic sewing machine instruction
2) Choosing fabrics & nets for the underskirts or tu-tu’s
3) Cutting and preparing the skirts for sewing or the no-sew techniques
4) Construction of the projects and adding notions to make it look fabulous
Prices for the Hen Party workshop will vary from £35 – £55 per head pending the complexity of the skirt making.
Circle skirt petticoat with waistbands and notions: £55 per head
Net underskirts and no sew tutu’s: £35 per head
Fabric Hats & Fabric Fascinators – This is a fabulous hair creations workshop for a fun and creative hen party.
The workshop will consist of the following:-
1) Introduction -Simplistic instruction and introduction to sewing basics for craft with Miss Libby Rose.
2) Fabrics & pattern: Choices of simple hat patterns and shapes to make fabric fascinator for your fabulous wedding accessory. Choosing fabrics suitable for the designs
3) Cutting & laying: Fabrics are laid and we cut out the shapes, pin and get it all ready for sewing up.
5) Create your look- making bows, sewing on sequins and ribbons and decorating them!
The Hats and Fascinators decorating hen party workshop is priced at £35 p/p.
* THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE TRAVEL – PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR PAGES FOR AVAILABILITY*